Sunday, July 14, 2013

It's a Waiting Game



It has been a little while since I have updated but to be honest there hasn't been that much to update on.  Wednesday July 3 we had our appraisal. Of course, the 4th of July was the next day so we knew we wouldn't hear anything until after the weekend.  We FINALLY heard something this past Thursday, (7/11) and the house appraised for exactly what we are paying for it.  (Thank God)
We have been taking paperwork to the Mortgage company almost every day this week.  Seriously.  We went Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.  They finally have everything they need though so we will wait now.  Which will be the most difficult part. Tomorrow our file will go back to the underwriters for final approval.  Once they approve it our file will then go to the USDA (Because we live in the boondocks and are eligible for a rural development loan.) Which will be the longest waiting period.  Oh yeah and we go back to work in just a few weeks.  Jacob goes back 3 weeks from tomorrow and I go back 4 weeks from tomorrow.  And all of the kids come back 5 weeks from tomorrow.  So yeah stress level is about to go through the roof!

While we wait this is what I will be focusing on....


That is my bedroom...with all of my classroom stuff in it.  Yeah, well my aunt is coming next week and needs to sleep there....so I should probably make it so she could get to the bed.  So all of that needs to be moved!

This is what my classroom looks like right now.  (Can I get an amen for those super shiny floors?) But nothing is where it needs to be.  So that is what my tomorrow looks like.  Getting all of that stuff from one place to the other and then getting my room in tip top shape! 
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment