Sunday, July 28, 2013

Missing In Action



Y'all I have been so out of it the last couple of weeks that I have not even wanted to blog.  But I do this so that I will have a way to remember what we are up to...so here goes.
(This is what I get.  Which is why the same good pictures show up here all the time.)


We are still waiting on the house.  Week before last we struck out on a last minute road trip to San Antonio, TX.  Jacob's dad was stationed there when he was in the Air Force and had not been out there since 1988.  (PS Jacob was 3 and I wasn't born yet then.  So it was way overdue. )  It was a really quick trip and I have yet to upload my pictures from the whirlwind three days so pictures will come one day.
 
 


This past week I had a week of AMSTI (Alabama Math, Science and Technology Initiative) training.  And football season is picking up.  And my classroom still looks ridiculous.
Actually it is worse than this because there are boxes of stuff needing to be unpacked right now in the open place.  So I am going to have to get in there for real over the next couple of weeks because school starts 3 weeks from tomorrow.  Ugh.  So not ready. 

When we were in San Antonio we heard from the mortgage company and they wanted a couple of more things from us.  Which is extremely annoying.  We have literally given them everything we have at this point.  Plus we have invested $700.00.  So if they don't give us this loan I am going to be more than upset.  They shouldn't have let us spend this money if they weren't sure.  When we wrote those checks we were under the impression that the loan was a sure thing but after weeks of waiting we are feeling slightly less sure.  We got them what they needed this week though and hopefully will hear something definite this week.  We seriously can't wait much longer. 

So all in all it has been a stressful couple of weeks.  Our whole life is on hold at the moment and I am really ready to move forward!
post signature



0 comments:

Post a Comment