Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Quick Update

So, we have no new house news but there is so much to be done in the mean time.  It is really overwhelming how many things we need/how many things we need to do.

Thank God we are both teachers and are off and able to have the time to do these things. 

Here is what I am working on right now:



Remember that?  Remember how I said it was two different colors?  (It is believe me even though it isn't quite as obvious in this picture.  Well I have been beautifying it.  Well actually my Poppy has. Here is what we have been doing yesterday and today.




We stripped it down to the base and then put the first coat of stain on it.  We still have another coat to put on it to get it really close to the color of the top.

After we finish this we have a coffee table to do too that Jacob's mom gave us.  (She forgot she even had it!)  So excited.  Crossing a few things off the very long list.

(Oh, and somehow I am also supposed to go back and decorate my classroom....because this is what all of my classroom stuff looks like right now.

And I will leave you with that.  Because obviously I have a lot to do.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment